PLEASE BE AWARE IN ORDER TO PURCHASE THE CLASSES YOU MUST FIRST REGISTER AS A MEMBER OR REGISTER TO PURCHASE ONLINE. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED YOU MUST LOG IN TO YOUR PREVIOUS ACCOUNT.
Acne and Rosacea, one of the most common problems we see in our treatment rooms.
- What can we do to help our clients?acne black skin
- What can we advise our clients to do or not to do?
- How does an procedure treatment look like?
- Does Acne occur more in Male than in Female patients?
- How to approach acne on a darker skin?
- How can we prevent scaring,
- What to do when scaring has been developed?
- What is the difference between Rosacea and Telangiectasia?
These are some of the many questions that will be answered in the Acne & Rosacea workshop.
- Learn: Different qualification of Acne and Rosacea
- Learn medical terminology when working in a medical facility
- Causes and approaches to treatment
- Physical changes that is common with acne and Rosacea (appearance, locations, scars, etc.)
- Ingredients and protocols for treating clients in the treatment room and at home,
- Commonly prescribed acne drugs and their effects
- How to do extractions
- Chemical peels and acne
- LED healing light therapy whit acne
- Understand the Psychological Impact of Acne and Rosacea and how to help your client-patient remain positive.
- Learn the physiology of healing on scar tissue and how to apply rehabilitation techniques to address normal scars on youthful subjects and scars on more mature skin
- And More……………
- Workshop includes: Workbook and Certificate of Completion
When: September 29 , 2019
Location: EAF training facility 2151 Consulate Dr Suite 2 Orlando Fl 32837
Contact: EAF 407-432-6984
Members Price- $125.00
Non Members Price- $165.00
To register for this class click on “ticket” below and reserve your seat