PLEASE BE AWARE IN ORDER TO PURCHASE THE CLASSES YOU MUST FIRST REGISTER AS A MEMBER OR REGISTER TO PURCHASE ONLINE. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED YOU MUST LOG IN TO YOUR PREVIOUS ACCOUNT.
Take advantage of this one day certified course.
CE Hours: 4 CE hours for Estheticians & Cosmetologists Course#0500088 Provider# 0004895
When: March 16,2020
Where: The EAF Training Facility, 2151 Consulate Drive Suite 2, Orlando FL 32837
Time: 9 am- 4 pm
- Learn the difference between protocols of alpha/beta hydroxy and TCA/Jessner
- Learn to distinguish the depth of the peeling agent by pH, pKa & Percentage concentration
- Learn how to do combinations of alpha and beta hydroxy acids
- Learn how to do a superficial or a medium depth peel with the same peeling agent
- Learn how to market peeling services to your clients
- Learn post peeling treatments
- And much more….
Benefits of a Peel:
- Renewal of the epidermis (new cell activity)
- Stimulation of collagen and elastin
- Decrease of solar elastosis
- Increased skin tightening
- Modulates melanin production to decrease hyperpigmentation
- Modulates the secretion of sebum
Members EAF $140.00
Non Members $175.00
To register for this class click on “ticket” below and reserve your seat