only 3 spots left
PLEASE BE AWARE IN ORDER TO PURCHASE THE CLASSES YOU MUST FIRST REGISTER AS A MEMBER OR REGISTER TO PURCHASE ONLINE. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED YOU MUST LOG IN TO YOUR PREVIOUS ACCOUNT.
Dermaplaning, also known as epi-leveling, was first used by doctors in the 1990′s as an exfoliation treatment instead of using acid peels.
Dermaplaning provides an alternative to peels or microdermabrasion and is a good choice for anyone who has fine facial hair, extremely sensitive skin, redness or rosacea, or telangiectasia.
The treatment is performed using a surgical blade to gently exfoliate dead skin cells in the Stratum Corneum and removes the vellus hair, commonly known as “peach fuzz”, which can trap excess dirt and oil. A noticeable improvement is immediate with smoother texture and fresh skin appearance. Hair returns softly and will not become coarser due to this treatment.
To register for this class see below.
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases the skin’s ability to absorb products better
- Reduces the appearance of hyper-pigmentation
- Stimulates circulation
- Encourages normal shedding (desquamation) of the stratum corneum
- Improves hydration
- Can be used in combination with meso therapy, micro current and other facial treatments
Workshop includes: Starter Kit, Manual and Certificate of Completion
- Standardized procedure and protocol policies,
- Pre & Post care instructions
- Skin analysis
- Hands on techniques
- Price structuring
- Market trends
- Client retention
$185 for EAF Members including kit
$230.00 For Non Members including kit
To register for this class click on “ticket” below and reserve your seat.
Location: EAF Training Facility 2151 Consulate Dr Suite 2 Orlando FL 32837 Contact: EAF 407 432 6984 Email: EstheticsAssociation@gmail.com