One spot available
PLEASE BE AWARE IN ORDER TO PURCHASE THE CLASSES YOU MUST FIRST REGISTER AS A MEMBER OR REGISTER TO PURCHASE ONLINE. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED YOU MUST LOG IN TO YOUR PREVIOUS ACCOUNT.
Facial skin resurfacing can be traced to ancient Egyptian times and the application of abrasive masks of alabaster particles.
- Acne scars
- Age spots
- Stretch marks
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Sun damaged skin
- Uneven skin texture
- Rough skin texture
- Minimizing skin pore size
- Rejuvenating skin tone
Hand-on will be done with Diamond tip and Crystal Microdermabrasion
When: June 23 2019
Where: EAF Training facility, 2151 Consulate Drive Suite 2 Orlando FL 32837
Time: 9am – 4pm
- The Physiological effects of using Microdermabrasion on the skin.
- Microdermabrasion treatment and benefits
- Differences between diamond tips and crystals,
- Method of use for different skin types, and skin analysis
- Explanation of The Glogau classification
- Understanding of Contra indications
- How to talk about the treatment so that patients understand risks and manage expectations,
- Before and after treatment care.
Workshop includes: Workbook and Certificate of Completion
Members EAF $140.00
Non Members $185.00
To register for this class click on “ticket” below and reserve your seat.