Class is Full This class is rescheduled for May 17 this has been move to July 12
PLEASE BE AWARE IN ORDER TO PURCHASE THE CLASSES YOU MUST FIRST REGISTER AS A MEMBER OR REGISTER TO PURCHASE ONLINE. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED YOU MUST LOG IN TO YOUR PREVIOUS ACCOUNT.
Dermaplaning, also known as epi-leveling, was first used by doctors in the 1990′s as an exfoliation treatment instead of using acid peels.
Dermaplaning provides an alternative to peels or microdermabrasion and is a good choice for anyone who has fine facial hair, extremely sensitive skin, redness or rosacea, or telangiectasia.
The treatment is performed using a surgical blade to gently exfoliate dead skin cells in the Stratum Corneum and removes the vellus hair, commonly known as “peach fuzz”, which can trap excess dirt and oil. A noticeable improvement is immediate with smoother texture and fresh skin appearance. Hair returns softly and will not become coarser due to this treatment.
To register for this class see below.
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases the skin’s ability to absorb products better
- Reduces the appearance of hyper-pigmentation
- Stimulates circulation
- Encourages normal shedding (desquamation) of the stratum corneum
- Improves hydration
- Can be used in combination with chemical peels, meso therapy, micro current and other facial treatments
Workshop includes: Starter Kit, Manual and Certificate of Completion
- Standardized procedure and protocol policies,
- Pre & Post care instructions
- Skin analysis
- Hands on techniques
- Price structuring
- Market trends
- Client retention
$185 for EAF Members including kit
$230.00 For Non Members including kit
To register for this class click on “ticket” below and reserve your seat.
Location:EAF Training Facility 2151 Consulate Dr Suite 2 Orlando FL 32837 Contact: EAF 407 432 6984 Email: EstheticsAssociation@gmail.com