Class is full
PLEASE BE AWARE IN ORDER TO PURCHASE THE CLASSES YOU MUST FIRST REGISTER AS A MEMBER OR REGISTER TO PURCHASE ONLINE. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED YOU MUST LOG IN TO YOUR PREVIOUS ACCOUNT.
A TRUE ANTI-AGING TREATMENT WITH THE HEALING POWER OF LED LIGHT and MICRO NEEDLING
LED light has been used for years in medicine to accelerate healing and treat skin cancers.
There are two different lights: BLUE light,which destroys bacteria in the skin and clears up acne and inflammation.
RED Light, THE ANTI-AGING light that unsurpassed, superior benefits with immediate visible results, which also assist in diminish hyper pigmentation.
Learn to work with the automated Micro Needling Pen and LED Rollers.
Techniques to treat the following will be covered
- Collagen Induction Therapy
- Sagging Skin
- Cellulite and Stretch Marks
- Scarring This one doesn’t hurt
- Hair Loss
- Thin Skin
- Explanation of light absorption in the Tissue and the difference in Nano Meters (wavelength)
- Effects on method of use for different skin types,
- What makes Micro Needling different from other techniques?
- How does it stimulates collagen production (which lifts, contours and rebuild the skin)
- How it can be used as Meso therapy with transdermal delivery
- How proper use for treatments of Alopecia (hair loss), Scaring, Hyper or hypo pigmentation and with anti-aging treatments
- How to market and expand your business by offering the latest in effective light therapy
- Receive protocols for body and skin care treatments
- Workshop includes: Workbook and Certificate of Completion
You will learn how to perform Collagen Induction Therapy
- No Need for use of topical anesthetics
- NO Downtime required
- Effective products designed to be used with skin needling and transdermal absorption
- Understanding how to needle the skin effectively
Educator: Carla Postma
When: September 8, 2019
EAF MEMBERS 145.00
To register for this class click on “ticket” below and reserve your seat.
Location : Orlando Contact : The EAF 407 432 6984 Email: EstheticsAssociation@gmail.com