Facial skin resurfacing can be traced to ancient Egyptian times and the application of abrasive masks of alabaster particles.
- Acne scars
- Age spots
- Stretch marks
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Sun damaged skin
- Uneven skin texture
- Rough skin texture
- Minimizing skin pore size
- Rejuvenating skin tone
Hand-on will be done with Diamond tip and Crystal Microdermabrasion
When: June 29,2020
Where: EAF Training facility, 2151 Consulate Drive Suite 2 Orlando FL 32837
Time: 9am – 4pm
- The Physiological effects of using Microdermabrasion on the skin.
- Microdermabrasion treatment and benefits
- Differences between diamond tips and crystals,
- Method of use for different skin types, and skin analysis
- Explanation of The Glogau classification
- Understanding of Contra indications
- How to talk about the treatment so that patients understand risks and manage expectations,
- Before and after treatment care.
Workshop includes: Workbook and Certificate of Completion
Members EAF $140.00
Non Members $185.00
To register for this class click on “ticket” below and reserve your seat.