One spot available
Please call to sign up
Refresh your knowledge, update your skills, and learn new techniques and “tricks”
When: July 20,2020
Where: The EAF Training Facility, 2151 Consulate Drive Suite 2, Orlando FL 32837
Time: 9 am- 4 pm
- Client intake form, consent forms,
- What questions to ask and why
- Skin Analysis (very important)
- Facial Massage techniques
- Equipment knowledge
- Client loyalty
- Includes Certification and workbook
How do you explain the use of the steamer to a client? Does it really open the pores?
- How does the Steamer really work?
- Do I need a brush machine?
- Do I use galvanic or meso therapy?
- When do I use the High Frequency?
- Do I exfoliate with an scrub, microdermabrasion or dermaplaning?
- Can I use a peel during the regular skin care treatment?
- When can I do the face waxing during the facial?
- When is it best to apply an ampule or serums during the treatment?
Includes a demo on our brand new Vascular Corrector a portable device to remove pigmentation spots, angiomas,Skin tag and syringoma.
Educator: Carla Postma European CIDESCO trained Esthetician, Massage therapist, Electrologist and holds a degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine. (TCM)
Members EAF $125.00
Non Members $165.00
To register for this class: Click on “ticket” below to reserve a seat.
Contact: The EAF 407 432 6984 Email: EstheticsAssociation@gmail.com