Welcome To EAF
This website is for licensed Skin Care Professionals, Skin Care Students and Business Owners in the Skin Care Industry. Key essentials for Skin Care Specialists are to continuously build on your knowledge, refresh your skills and create positive professional relationships. Our mission is to raise the bar for Skin Care education, enhance public awareness about Esthetics, improve working conditions for Skin Care Professionals and uphold mutual respect and ethics among its members, the public, the government and other professionals in the skin care field.
Only by working together we can make a difference!
When you join the Esthetics Association Florida, you don’t belong to it- it belongs to YOU!
- The opportunity to meet other Skin Care Specialists through regional meetings.
- Expressing your voice through an on-line blog.
- The option to place your Name and/or Business name and a link to your website on our “ Find an Esthetician/Salon” directory.
- Three, four-line ads per year on the classifieds page.
- Benefit from the hands-on workshops, and on-line education offerings.
- Individual support and job placement assistance.
- Option to purchase liability insurance packages.
- Keeping current through our newsletter and articles.
- Receiving your membership certificate.
- The 16-hour state board license renewal course.
Join us today!
And become a member of this exciting professional association.
Our Esthetician Insurance has the most comprehensive benefit structure in the business for the lowest price available on the market. EAF Members $149.00. Non-Members $179.00.
Insurance includes: Professional, General and Product Liability Insurance – $2 million per occurrence, $3 million annual aggregate, $2 million product aggregate – No master policy aggregate limits! Rental Damage Insurance $100,000 Identity Theft Protection Insurance $15,000 Lost or Stolen Equipment Insurance $1,000
You can take advantage of the special EAF discount by calling us at 407 432-6984