PLEASE BE AWARE IN ORDER TO PURCHASE THE CLASSES YOU MUST FIRST REGISTER AS A MEMBER OR REGISTER TO PURCHASE ONLINE. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED YOU MUST LOG IN TO YOUR PREVIOUS ACCOUNT.
CE Class: Lymphatic Drainage Massage for Face and Neck
Hands-On CE workshop for Estheticians and Cosmetologist
CE COURSE: 0500087
When: August 2, 2020
Where: The EAF Training Facility, 2151 Consulate Drive Suite 2 Orlando FL 32837
Time: 9 am – 4 pm
The lymphatic fluid is a very important fluid, in which the cells are immersed, receive their nutritive substances and reject damaging byproducts.
Lymph is a fluid that originates in the connective tissue spaces of the body. Once it is in the first lymph capillaries, the interstitial fluid is called lymph.
Learn which systems are affected by Lymphatic drainage:
- Fluid system: activates fluid circulation, detoxification, increase of reaborption
- Lymphatic system: Increase capacity of collectors, increase aplitude and freguency of lymphangion contraction
- Blood circulatory system: Increases filtration and reabsorption
- The immune system: the lympocytes ( B-cells and T-cells), Neutrohils, eosinophils, basophils,mastcells, monocytes
COURSE WILL COVER:
- The Physiological effects of using Lymphatic drainage on the skin.
- Indications such as:
- Puffiness, acne, stimulates healing around scars; enhance the quality of the skin, detoxification and neutralization of the lymph nodes, lack of energy and enhances sluggish immune system
- Basic anatomy and physiology of the lymph vessel system
- Comparison between Lymph and blood circulation
- Effects of the lymphatic drainage for immune system, nervous system and liquid and blood.
- Contra-indications and precautions for MLD.
- The practical sessions focus on treatment of the neck and face
- The course information is easily incorporated into the esthetician’s repertoire for basic skin care enabling him / her to enhance the natural cleansing mechanisms of the skin
- Workshop includes: Workbook and Certificate of Completion
Educator: Carla Postma
Members EAF $145.00
Non Members $185.00
Location : Orlando Contact : The EAF 407 432 6984 Email: EstheticsAssociation@gmail.com